1) Decide when you want to go: Peak season is Dec-March when the whales are there. Temperature
Jan-April 81*, May-Aug 86*, Sept-Dec 85*
Rainy season is in the winter Nov-Apr.
2) Decide how many Island you want to see: A) Oahu, home to Honolulu and Waikiki Beach and Pearl Harbor. B) Kauai is the island of discovery because so many of its natural treasures are tucked away at the end of the road off the beaten path. Kauai is also known for all of its flowers. C) Maui is the Magical Island where you will see whales breaking gently from the seas. Many luxury resort and beaches and lots of activities. D) Hawaii also known as the big island. It is nearly twice the size of the others combined. It has an active volcano. The big island is covered with lava rock and black sand beaches.
3) Set a budget: The islands of Hawaii can be done economically by planning ahead. Most people save for their dream vacation to Hawaii for many years. Some people plan for that special anniversary, retirement or when the kids are on their own. Hawaii is also a great family destination, parents, grandparents and kids all gather to spend time together in warm tropical paradise. This is one place you do not want to try to do cheap. You want to stay in nice hotels or condo in a good location on the best beaches.
4) Pick the right itinerary: How many islands, what is your budget, how much time do you have. Do you want to relax, lay on the beach? Or do you want to be busy and see and do as much as you can?
5) Would you like to see all of the islands without having to fly from island to island? Do you not want to pack and unpack every few days? Are you worried about driving, what to see, and what to do? Then a Hawaiian Cruise might be what you are looking for. NCL does a 7 day cruise from Oahu.
6) Suggested Itinerary 3 Island 10 days: 2 days Oahu with transfers and moderate hotel, interisland flight 4 days Kauai with condo on beach with car, interisland flight to Maui 4 days condo on the beach with car. Price around from $1700 to $2500.00 per person
Planning is half the fun!! Call Free Spirit Travel if you would like a free quote.
Picture yourself in Hawaii! 800-444-0383